Work at GAEU
GAEU Consulting grows together with its employees. GAEU is a professional consultancy firm specializing in advising European innovative companies on how to obtain EU subsidies and grants to projects and investments.
The company therefore attracts employees with different backgrounds, interests and personalities, all with a strong driving force. The company is organized in two units: GAEU Consulting, which is our professional sales organization, and GAEU Horizon 2020 Centre of Excellence, which is one of the most successful knowledge hubs and production units within the EU grant line of business.
TO WORK IN THE INNOVATION FUNDING DEPARTMENT
The Innovation Funding Department is the heart of GAEU Horizon 2020 Centre of Excellence. Here, wonders are being created. The key mission is writing Horizon 2020 proposals – from scratch to end, in English. Everything that happens in this unique knowledge unit is with the intent of re-defining standards in grant applications to European Research and Innovation Funding Programmes. Employees are working in a team environment where all achievements have a direct bearing on the longterm position of GAEU on the market for EU Grants Advisory services.
As a company with clear ambitions to grow, GAEU Consulting is continually looking for new passionate individuals who combine strong interest in modern technologies with superior language skills and the consulting-type mind-set.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Business Development Advisor
to our Centre of Excellence in Krakow. If you want to be a part of an international team working with interesting project assignments and committed to set new standards in EU grants consultancy services, get familiar with the description of the duties that soon can be yours.
- As a Business Development Advisor, you will be a part of the Innovation Funding Team and cooperate closely with international clients
- You will be contributing to writing grantable proposals and setting up the best business strategies for our clients
- You will analyse and validate the business plans of the clients to make strategic decisions that impact the shape of the grant proposal
- You will be responsible for delivering high quality grant application texts by building professional business cases together with the clients
- Your duties will stretch across the whole life-cycle of project realization, from research tasks to understand the innovation, to delivery of professional consultancy services in terms of any business aspect of the project
- You will create professional pitch decks for the clients
- You will work with a great variety of projects including: life science, ICT, and green technologies
- You have at least 5 years of experience in business development
- You have a proven track record of multiple involvements in different business projects and activities
- You have been writing business cases, investments memoranda or business plans and actively supporting business decisions
- You have analytical mind, good understanding of business environment and landscape
- You are result-oriented person with the open minded approach
- You represent strong interpersonal skills
- You are proactive in every customer interaction
- You are eager to share knowledge and experience and at the same time open to receive feedback
- You can work independently and in a group
- Senior position within the fast growing and developing team
- Excellent salary with private medical insurance
- Skills development through varied work assignments
- Opportunity to learn about EU funding mechanisms like Horizon 2020
- Exposure to most innovative solutions and products that may have input on shaping the EU landscape
- Interesting professional challenges and diverse career prospects
- Work in a motivated team in the Cracow city centre
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application and CV in English or Polish as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
ALSO READ THIS ...
We are currently looking for two Key Account Managers to our offices in Stockholm and Lund.
As a KAM at GAEU, you will be engaged in qualified sale on a high level.
Strong customer performance gives strong finances. With AAA Credit Rating and Risk Class 5, the leading rating agencies confirm that GAEU Consulting has the highest credit rating.