Work at GAEU
GAEU Consulting is an expert innovation funding advisor specialising in most competitive European funding frameworks, including Horizon Europe, Eurostars and Life. We support the most innovative European companies in bringing their products to the market with EU grants as a propelling force.
As a small and agile organization, we build personal relations with our Clients. The employees are exposed on a daily basis to the most innovative European technologies with potential to contribute to the UN Development Goals.
As a company with clear ambitions to grow, GAEU Consulting is looking for new talents who combine strong interest in innovations with business-oriented mindset and exquisite interpersonal and language skills.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Business & Development Consultant
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are now looking for candidates for the position of Business & Development Consultant to our office in Krakow. If you want to be a part of an international team committed to set new standards in the EU grants consultancy services, get familiar with the description of the duties that soon will be yours.
- You will be a part of GAEU’s Innovation Funding Team and cooperate closely with international clients.
- You will be responsible for delivering high quality grant proposals.
- Your duties will stretch across the whole life-cycle of the projects, from research tasks, through delivery of professional grant application texts and pitch decks in English, to client assistance and support in the project reporting phase.
- You will be involved in validating and developing business plans
- You will work with projects within e.g. life sciences, ICT technologies, green tech, deep tech, engineering and have exposure to the most innovative product concepts that may soon enter the market.
- Your duties will give you a unique understanding of the business and market trends in Europe and the long-term development goals pursued by the leading European innovation companies.
- You are fluent in English and have great understating of how to build a long-lasting customer relationship.
- You feel comfortable writing complex texts in English, involving technical descriptions and business terminologies.
- You have excellent communication skills,
- You are a result-oriented person able to work under time-pressure and towards tight deadlines,
- You are a problem-solver,
- You are eager to learn new things and open to receive feedback.
- You can work independently and in a group.
- Previous experience with EU grants would be a strong asset, but is not required.
- Important role in an international consulting company with ambition to grow
- Opportunity to learn about most competitive EU funding mechanisms like Horizon Europe
- Exposure to disruptive innovations and products.
- Interesting professional challenges and diverse career prospects
- Excellent salary with private medical insurance
- Work in a motivated team in the Cracow city centre
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application and CV in English or Polish as soon as possible. Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
Strong customer performance gives strong finances. With AAA Credit Rating and Risk Class 5, the leading rating agencies confirm that GAEU Consulting has the highest credit rating.