Work at GAEU
GAEU Consulting grows together with its employees. GAEU is a professional consultancy firm specializing in advising European innovative companies on how to obtain EU subsidies and grants to projects and investments.
The company therefore attracts employees with different backgrounds, interests and personalities, all with a strong driving force. The company is organized in two units: GAEU Consulting, which is our professional sales organization, and GAEU Horizon 2020 Centre of Excellence, which is one of the most successful knowledge hubs and production units within the EU grant line of business.
TO WORK IN THE INNOVATION FUNDING DEPARTMENT
The Innovation Funding Department is the heart of GAEU Horizon 2020 Centre of Excellence. Here, wonders are being created. The key mission is writing Horizon 2020 proposals – from scratch to end, in English. Everything that happens in this unique knowledge unit is with the intent of re-defining standards in grant applications to European Research and Innovation Funding Programmes. Employees are working in a team environment where all achievements have a direct bearing on the longterm position of GAEU on the market for EU Grants Advisory services.
As a company with clear ambitions to grow, GAEU Consulting is continually looking for new passionate individuals who combine strong interest in modern technologies with superior language skills and the consulting-type mind-set.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CONSULTANT (scientific writer)
to our Centre of Excellence in Krakow. If you want to be a part of an international team working with unique project assignments and committed to set new standards in EU grants consultancy services, get familiar with the description of the duties that soon can be yours.
- As a Consultant in GAEU, you will be a part of GAEU’s Innovation Funding Team and cooperate closely with international clients.
- Your professional duties will stretch across the whole life-cycle of the research and innovation projects, from research tasks aimed at identifying and evaluating the optimal funding sources for the clients, through delivery of professional written grant application texts and business plans, articles, and presentations in English, to client assistance and support in the project management and reporting phase.
- In your project assignments you will work with a great variety of projects undertaken by the European innovation companies, collect, analyse and present information from various sources, interview clients and consult the projects with funding authorities.
- Your duties will give you a unique understanding of the business and market trends in Europe and the long-term development goals pursued by the leading European innovation companies.
- You are fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You feel comfortable writing complex texts in English, involving technical descriptions and business terminologies.
- You represent proven capabilities in writing scientific texts in top-quality English – articles, scientific papers, abstracts, peer-reviews, presentations etc.
- You are committed to learn new things and face new challenges.
- Apart from high interpersonal and analytical skills, you are a problem solver with ability to think outside of the box.
- You possess an open mind, have social skills and a positive thinking.
- You make and maintain good relations with customers by being pro-active, have a structured approach to things and are careful to get things right and on-time.
- You can work independently and in a group.
- Previous experience in EU grants, public funding and/or ICT projects would be a strong asset, but is not required.
- Important role in an international consulting company with ambition to grow
- Unique opportunity to continually develop your language skills through delivery of professional written texts to highly demanding clients on a variety of subjects
- Unique opportunity to learn about most competitive EU funding mechanisms like Horizon 2020
- Interesting professional challenges and diverse career prospects
- Excellent salary with private medical insurance
- Skills development through varied work assignments
- Work in a motivated team in the Cracow City centre
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application and CV in English or Polish to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
ALSO READ THIS ...
We are currently looking for two Key Account Managers to our offices in Stockholm and Lund.
As a KAM at GAEU, you will be engaged in qualified sale on a high level.
Strong customer performance gives strong finances. With AAA Credit Rating and Risk Class 5, the leading rating agencies confirm that GAEU Consulting has the highest credit rating.